- 100 g/L fluroxypyr
- 1 g/L florasulam
SE - suspo-emulsion
Post-emergence herbicide for use in wheat, barley and oats for the control of a range of broadleaf weeds.
- Combined systemic actives offer broad spectrum weed control, including problem weeds
- Very effective against annual (i.a. cleavers, mayweed, chickweed, wild mustard, cruciferae) as well as perennial broadleaf weeds (i.a. buttercup, dandelion, bitter dock)
- Reliable, consistent control protecting yield
- Flexibility in application timing, temperature and dose rate
- Liquid SE-formulation ensures optimal uptake, transport and activity
- Excellent rainfastness and crop safety
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.