- 400 g/L flufenacet
- 200 g/L diflufenican
SC - suspension concentrate
Pre- and post-emergence residual herbicide against a range of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in cereals, with powerful control of blackgrass.
- Powerful control of resistant blackgrass in cereals in autumn
- Very good efficacy against i.a. windgrass (loose silky-bent), annual meadowgrass, mayweed, field speedwell, cleavers, common chickweed, field pansy, red dead-nettle
- The combination of two a.i's with different modes of action manages the risk of herbicide resistance
- Flexibility of tank mix partners to boost blackgrass control and provide additional broadleaf weed control
- Pre- and postemergence efficacy
Other brand name
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.