250 or 300 g/L prothioconazole
EC - emulsifiable concentrate
Very broad-spectrum systemic fungicide for the control of stem-base, foliar and ear disease in cereals and for Sclerotinia control in oilseed rape.
- Robust preventive and curative activity against numerous fungal pathogens
- Very effective in all cereal crops against i.a. Fusarium spp., Septoria spp., Puccinia spp., Pyrenophora spp., Blumeria graminis, Rhynchosporium
- Powerful and comprehensive oilseed rape fungicide, controlling Sclerotinia while also giving excellent protection against Phoma
- Regular and long-lasting translaminar and acropetal distribution, ensuring broad fungicidal protection for several weeks
- Perfect tank mix partner to broaden and boost activity and to avoid fungicide resistance
Other brand names
Pecari, Patel, Pabi, Phabia
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.