- 125 g/L prothioconazole
- 125 g/L tebuconazole
EC - emulsifiable concentrate
Versatile systemic fungicide with the broadest spectrum of activity for stem-base, foliar and ear diseases in cereals and for Sclerotinia and Phoma in oilseed rape.
- Excellent coplementarity between both actives in terms of activity spectrum and mode of action
- Efficiently stops all important steps of the fungal infection chain
- Designed specifically to provide effective and long-lasting disease control, combined with powerful curative (kick-back) activity
- Very effective in all cereal crops against i.a. Fusarium spp., Septoria spp., Puccinia spp., Pyrenophora spp., Blumeria graminis, Rhynchosporium
- Robust and comprehensive oilseed rape fungicide, controlling Sclerotinia and Phoma while also giving protection against light leaf spot (LLS)
- Regular and long-lasting translaminar and acropetal distribution, ensuring broad fungicidal protection for several weeks
Other brand name
Pecari Extra, Patel Extra, Phabia Extra
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.