60 or 90 g/L metconazole
EC - emulsifiable concentrate
Systemic fungicide providing broad-spectrum disease protection in cereals, oilseed rape and some vegetable crops. Especially known for its excellent Fusarium head blight supression in wheat. Also used for crop height reduction in oilseed rape and mustard.
- Powerful Fusarium head blight control in wheat, protecting yield and reducing mycotoxin levels
- Also very good efficacy on i.a. Septoria spp., rusts, Alternaria, Phoma, Botrytis
- Preventive and curative activity
- Fast uptake into the plant
- Crop height reduction in oilseed rape and mustard to reduce lodging and ensure optimal harvest yield
Other brand names
Artina, Conatra, Saloon, Bistro, Martis
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.