250 g/L tebuconazole
EW - emulsion, oil in water
Broad-spectrum systemic fungicide providing strong preventive and moderate curative action against multiple diseases in cereals, oilseed rape, grapes and some vegetables. Also used for crop height reduction in oilseed rape.
- Reliable, all-round fungicide with efficacy over a period of several weeks, controlling numerous pathogens in various crops
- Very effective on i.a. Fusarium, Alternaria, Septoria nodorum, rusts, Sclerotinia, powdery mildew, leaf spots
- Fast uptake into the leaf followed by slow and even redistribution in the plant, ensuring rapid curative and long-lasting preventive activity
- Flexibility of positioning within any fungicide program
- Excellent plant compatibility
Other brand names
Conrod, Glovitis, Maxony, Nidas, Tebucor, Tebuguard, Teson, Tesoro, Tubosan, Turbosan, Vinicur
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.