You support the department Registrations and Product Development with applying for, obtaining and maintaining registrations for plant protection products within and outside Europe. Do you enjoy helping your colleagues and can you work accurately and in a structured way? Then this position is for you!
A challenging job content:
- You perform specific support tasks in the preparation and submission of registration files.
- You make purchase-orders in the ERP-system and you are responsible for monitoring with the labs.
- You prepare and send samples for laboratory and field tests.
- You maintain the registration database through the Data Management System.
- You are responsible for the preparation and management of Material Safety Data Sheets for crop protection products.
- You are responsible for reporting our products to ECHA or other national authorities.
- You order and follow-up lab studies.
- You perform various administrative tasks to support the department (eg drawing up reports, translations, etc.).
- You report to the department head of Registrations.
- You have a bachelor's degree or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of the MS Office package, experience with ERP systems is an asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French and / or German is a plus, as is the knowledge of other languages.
- You work accurately and you can determine priorities in the various tasks you perform.
- You get satisfaction in performing various administrative and support tasks.
- You are a teamplayer and are also able to work independently.
- You are flexible and eager to learn.
- You can find yourself in our FRAMILY-values; Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility, familY.
For more information, you can click here