Asia Supplier Quality Engineer
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You negotiate, establish and communicate all product quality and compliance specifications / guidelines for suppliers, manufacturers (tollers), warehouses and other service providers.
- You create and maintain manuals to ensure that products meet high-quality standards.
- You monitor that all manuals, guidelines and specifications are followed by doing audits and checks during the production process and on the final products.
- You make agreements about how to act when the specifications are not met. You decide with all stakeholders which actions need to be taken and by who.
- You are flexible and proactive to change processes, specifications and guidelines when needed to always maintain the right quality standards.
- You address suppliers in case the quality standards are not met and you follow up on possible issues until they are solved.
- You work closely together with different departments involved in Quality and Sustainability, Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales, Registrations, and others.
- You report to the Asia Development Manager in Hangzhou and to the Quality Manager at the headquarters in Belgium.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a Master degree in a relevant domain or have experience in a similar function. Knowledge of the agro-chemical industry is a plus but not a must.
- You have strong communication skills in speech and in written; You are native Chinese and speak fluently English.
- You are highly organized and structured, you have a methodological approach and have excellent problem solving skills.
- You are hands-on and pragmatic. - Frequent travelling will be necessary.
- You must be eligible to work in Hangzhou.
- You can connect with our Framily values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, famiLy.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting position with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future. You will have the opportunity to be part of the expansion of our Supply Chain department in China and will be able to grow with the organization. Training and support are provided. You will work in a challenging, international environment and enjoy an interesting salary package.