Regulatory Affairs Crop Protection
A challenging job content
- You are responsible for the accurate and timely submission of registration dossiers in specific countries and for their follow-up
- You follow up on existing registrations
- You are backup for colleagues ‘product registration managers’
- You are co-responsible to keep product labels up to date
- You keep track of modifications to registrations and you follow the legislation and regulations in various countries
- You work closely with your colleagues of the registration department and you report to the head of “Registrations and Regulatory Affairs”
Accurate, analytical and well organized ?
- You have a bachelor degree in bio-science or equivalent
- You work with precision, you have an eye for details and you can organize effectively
- You work methodically and accurate
- Your administration shows precision, you can handle several projects/dossiers simultaneously
- You are a teamplayer
- Your written and spoken English and French are excellent, good knowledge of German is an asset. Other languages welcome as well
For more information about this vacancy, click here.