Are you passionate about new developments within biologicals worldwide? Are you an excellent team player and do you possess the necessary market knowledge and strategic insight? Then this position is for you:
A challenging range of tasks
- You are responsible for the successful marketing of our new, innovative biologicals (biostimulants and biological crop protection products), which are developed by the R&D and Product Development department.
- You determine the strategic marketing planning of these biologicals and participate in various project teams, involving other departments in the decision-making (a.o Regulatory, Supply Chain, Sales).
- You develop technical and commercial building blocks, determine the market positioning of your product portfolio and carry out the necessary analyses.
- You will be in contact with Globachem distributors and influencers and support the internal Sales team with product knowledge, benchmarking, USPs, ....
- Together with the Sales department, you prepare short and long-term budgets and forecasts for the products in the relevant countries. The target area extends on a global level.
- You report directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- You have a Master in Life Sciences or equivalent, with a strong interest in the agricultural sector.
- You have a profound experience in the agrochemical sector and more specifically in the field of biostimulants and biological crop protection. Experience in product management is a must.
- You speak and write fluently in both English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages (French, German, ...) is an asset.
- You excel in planning and implementing go-to-market strategies. Thanks to your strong organizational skills, you feel comfortable in dealing with multiple and complex products at the same time.
- You are excellent at developing partnerships both internally and externally and are able to negotiate on a commercial and technical level.
- You are a strategic thinker, a strong communicator and can easily work together with different teams.
- You are proactive and ambitious, you have a real entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are interested in travelling from time to time.
- You can connect with our Framily values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, familY.
For more information on this vacancy click here.