Are you an enthusiastic team player who wants to continue building a whealthy workplace where our employees can flourish? Do you enjoy taking on a supporting role in all our HR practices and do you want to fulfill the role of a real HR partner? Then we would like to welcome you to our Globachem-FRAMILY!
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You are the first point of contact for our employees and managers in Belgium and abroad for all their HR-related questions. You proactively offer them advice and support
- You ensure the correct processing of salaries in cooperation with our external partner and you inform our employees about the Comp&Ben policy within Globachem
- You monitor the various HR processes and procedures and make suggestions for improvements; you work actively on the further digitalization of HR
- You anticipate the needs of the organization and take initiatives in various HR projects, such as employer branding, wellbeing, recruitment, talent development, etc...
- You maintain excellent relations, both internally and externally
- You report directly to the HR Manager with whom you work closely
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a bachelor or master degree and preferably already a first experience in a similar function
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak and write fluently in Dutch, English and French
- You have a good knowledge of (Belgian) social legislation
- You can easily work with MS Office, knowledge of eBlox is an asset
- Your key quality is your empathy; you have strong listening skills and connecting communication is part of your nature. You like to carry this out within our organization
- You are service-oriented, proactive and flexible; you can set priorities in a changing and international environment
- You have a growth mindset and seize all possible opportunities to continuously develop yourself
- You have a passion for HR an you actively follow new HR practices and trends
- You are a real ambassador of our FRAMILY values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility, familY
For more information on this vacancy, click here.