Do you like to work in a structured way and do you find accuracy and an eye for detail so important?
Then this position is yours!
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You are responsible for customizing, keeping up-todate and formatting product labels: adjustments to existing labels and preparation of new labels. In addition to reviewing the content and making changes to the text (based on the act of registration), you are also responsible for the graphic design of the labels
- Together with your colleague, you coordinate internally and externally the label reviews and label adjustments
- You work closely with the Registration department, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain
- You build an efficient communication channel around label management and adjustments with the stakeholders, both internally and externally
- You follow up the label artwork and you are responsible for the implementation of QR codes
- You ensure that the labels always comply with the applicable legislation (including CLP legislation) and that the correct version is always used
- You ensure that the labels are always created in the proper branding and you manage the database (you keep the electronic final versions of the labels in a structured manner)
- You create and adjust master data in databases and content management platforms
- You coordinate the actions regarding expired labels
- You report to the Supply Chain Manager
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You work very accurately, critically and have an eye for detail
- You are analytical: strong in problem identification and you take the necessary actions
- You are well organized, structured work and respecting deadlines
- You are assertive, dynamic, flexible and result-oriented.
- You have a real hands-on mentality
- You are eager to learn
- You have strong communication skills
- Stressful situations do not scare you; you can switch quickly
- You have a Bachelor level of thinking
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. French and German are a plus
- Basic knowledge of Desktop Publishing (Adobe Indesign) is a plus, but not a necessity
- You can connect with our Framily values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, familY
For more information on this vacancy click here.