Tasks and responsibilities
• You will develop new products coming from the R&D pipeline. This in close collaboration with the Product Development department, to bring them to the market in short- or midterm
• You will be responsible for the strategic planning of products, also in relation with the regulatory profile of the different products. You will also act as a link between the different departments for the products (Product Development, Regulatory, Supply Chain)
• You will develop technical and commercial argumentation, including market positioning of your products. You will have contact with Globachem’s distributors and influencers and support the internal sales teams with product knowledge,benchmarking, USP, ….
• You have a Master in Bioscience engineering or equivalent with a strong interest in agriculture. You have at least a few years of experience in the agrochemical business. Experience in product management is an advantage and you have a passion for the agrochemical business
• You excel in the planning & execution of go to market actions. With your multitasking and organisational skills, you are comfortable in dealing with multiple and complex products simultaneously
• You are a team player and are able to interact with a variety of teams
• Your written and spoken English and Dutch is fluent. Knowledge of French and German or Spanish is an additional asset
• You are a strategic thinker, well-organized and structured and a strong communicator
• You are proactive and dynamic, with a “go for it” mentality.
• You are assertive and flexible and have an entrepreneurial spirit
• You are flexible to travel from time to time (approximately 40%)
For more information about this vacancy, click here.