Are you a highly organized person with a great interest in supply chain and mainly purchase?
This job opportunity might be exactly what you are looking for!
A DIVERSE JOB CONTENT
- You are responsible for the preparation, placement and follow-up of purchase orders with suppliers
- You manage all data and ensure that all purchasing details are kept up to date in the ERP system
- You prepare market information about suppliers, products and prices and keep this up to date
- You organize monthly meetings with suppliers
- You are responsible for the preparation of fairs and related documentation
- You work closely with the Supply Chain department in Belgium to support and assure a timely production and delivery
- You report directly to the Asia Development Manager in Hangzhou and will have regular contacts with the Supply Chain Manager in Belgium
- You have a bachelor degree in a relevant domain or have experience in a similar function. Knowledge of the agro-chemical industry is a plus
- You have strong communication skills in speech and written; Chinese: native level and English: full professional proficiency
- You have good computer skills and are familiar with MS Office, MS Dynamics 365 or other ERP systems
- You are highly organized, structured in your work and you take the necessary actions to respect deadlines
- You work very accurately and have an eye for detail
- Stressful situations do not scare you; you can switch quickly and prioritize easily. You have a real hands-on mentality
- You must be eligible to work in Hangzhou (China)
- You can connect with our Framily values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, familY
For more information on this vacancy click here.