A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You take care of all aspects related to Supply Chain: from purchase and product supply to customer service and logistics.
- You will handle all communication with our customers and prepare the shipment documents.
- You create the purchase orders and follow them up in the different purchase countries (Asia, EU, …)
- You monitor the logistics situation from Asia and Europe and are responsible for the contracting of local freights from ports to warehouses and from warehouses to customers.
- You control the stocks in the local warehouses.
- You support the formulation development work in Brazil.
- You follow-up the label creation.
- You assist in the ERP set-up and implementation in Brazil.
- You prepare the invoices for local sales and follow up on payments.
- You report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager in Brazil and are in close contact with the Supply Chain team in Belgium.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You hold a bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or similar education or do have relevant professional experience in a similar function. You have knowledge about customs clearance and tax regulations between Brazilian states and ports.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English, in written and spoken.
- You work fluently with Microsoft Office. You have knowledge of ERP systems.
- You are outspoken customer-oriented, problem-solving and always communicate clearly and smoothly to both customers and colleagues.
- You are stress resistant, proactive and excel in organizing and prioritizing.
- You can relate to our FRAMILY values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility and familY.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting job with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future ahead. You can grow along with the organization, build further expertise and shape your career. The necessary training and introduction are provided. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within an international environment and you can count on an attractive remuneration package