Are you interested in all aspects of the Supply Chain? Have you already gained experience in Supply Chain in an international environment and do you want to develop yourself further in a challenging Supply Chain role? Then this position is for you!
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- During an extensive training period, you will immerse yourself in all aspects of our Supply Chain: production planning, forecasting, procurement, customer service, transport, warehousing, labelling, master data, inventory management, etc.
- You assist the Head of the Supply Chain Department in the operational and structural management of the Supply Chain department
- You play a key role in our pursuit for operational excellence
- You detect, analyze and implement improvement projects to continuously optimize the Supply Chain processes. You support and coach the team during the change process
- You are assigned a number of Supply Chain projects which you coordinate, monitor and successfully implement independently. This also includes a few digitalization / ERP projects
- KPIs and reports are set up by you, followed up and analyzed so that the necessary actions are taken
- You work constructively with internal and external parties to make our processes run more efficiently
- You report directly to the Head of Supply Chain
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in a field such as Business Engineering-Supply Chain Management/ Economics, with at least 2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain management role
- You speak and write fluently in English and Dutch, any additional language is a plus
- You are fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an asset
- You have a general knowledge of planning (ERP) and forecasting processes
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and control complex business processes and Supply Chain flow
- Experience with lean manufacturing and change management is a plus
- You are motivated, self-confident, take initiative and persevere
- You have strong interpersonal skills which make it easy to get people on board in change processes
- You are a problem solver and stress resistant; you are flexible in a changing environment
- You are result-driven and can plan, organize and structure your work well
- You can identify with our FRAMILY values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility, familY
For more information on this vacancy click here.