850 g/kg potassium hydrogen carbonate
SP - water soluble powder
Unique insecticide against pear psylla with triple mode of action. The positive environmental profile makes it very well suited for integrated and organic pear production.
- Effective at different pear psylla stages: less egg deposition, kills the young larvae and reduces honeydew and sooty mould
- Excellent solution to avert black pears
- Good complement to the pear psylla strategy during the summer months and after harvest
- Safe for beneficial insects and arachnids
- No MRL, no PHI: can be used in the period prior to harvest
- Registered for organic farming in several countries
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.